Believers are Salt and Light
”You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.”
”You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.”
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the church of Christ at Cottondale. We are a vibrant congregation of friendly folks striving to be the Christians God would have us to be.
You will find opportunities to serve in a great array of areas designed to meet the needs of a well balanced mix of people:
- Disaster Relief Outreach
- Cottondale Student Ministry (Youth Ministry)
- Family Ministry
- Kids for Christ (Children’s Ministry)
- The C.L.I.C. (College Ministry)
- Empty Nesters (Senior Adult Ministry)
- The Well (Young Adult Ministry)
- Mission Efforts (Tanzania-TZ 2000; Eutaw church of Christ; University of Alabama; Shelton State Community College; Stillman College, more coming soon!)
- Tech Reach (Web enabled outreach coming soon)
- Southeast Asia Mission
We seek to glorify God by proclaiming His Word so that many can come to be reconciled to God through an obedient relationship; so that they can discover the joy of Godly living; and so that they can discover the fulfillment and purpose that comes with committing their lives to serving Christ.
The body of believers at Cottondale practices Christianity with the intent of fulfilling obedience to God through His inspired Word. Therefore, we seek to know His will for our lives!
We would be honored to have you as our guest soon!
Fall Festival (2019)