“Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them;
for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”
Cottondale Church of Christ has an amazing youth program that is led by Deacon Marshall Colburn. Marshall has been leading the youth program for 4 years and has done a wonderful job at leading our youth down the correct path of Christ. Below is a small list of the programs that our youth are involved in.
- Participate in visitation program
- Annually have VBS, ICYC and Youth Trips
- Throughout the year participate in various events such as:
- Good Samaritan – where the youth will do various deeds and service projects
- Read New and/or Old Testament
- Put up the bulletin boards
- Teach to Teach – where the youth will assist and student teach
- Recite Old and New Testament verses
- Song leading (for the boys)
- Songs of Praise (for the girls)
- Centurion of Scripture: recite 100 Bible verses
- and many many more events to strengthen the spirit through our youth.
Each 2nd Wednesday the young boys will lead services.
Every quarter someone within the congregation will host a youth devotional where one of the youth will speak on a topic. We also have several Youth events on going at the Church Building as well. You can click here to see photos from past youth devotionals.